Our sponsor partners work with us in several ways.
- Provide funds that allow us to fund our various projects
- Provide in-kind services (e.g., hotel rooms, meeting room for our public workshops, food/beverage for our travelers and project visits)
- Utilize the expertise of our TWCCTW speakers, trainers and consultants
- Join us on our in-country project visits
- Work with us to expand their Corporate Social Responsibility goals
- Continue to work with our projects in between our visits
Why Would Your Company Want to Sponsor TWCCTW?
Because you believe in assisting those who are less fortunate. You want to further your CSR goals. You want to access our team members’ expertise.
Who We Are
TWCCTW is a group of globally based, world-class speakers, trainers, coaches, consultants, authors and musicians who contribute their skills, talents and expertise to help create better lives for residents of SE Asia. We do that two ways:
- Direct assistance to group homes and schools assisting women and children to have better education and safer living conditions. We fund sustainable projects and scholarships to worthy students.
- Provide training and consulting for local in-country businesses to help them be more profitable, thus helping create more jobs and better working conditions for their employees so they have a higher standard of living.
Why Would You Want to Use Our Speakers?
- You’d like to benefit from the services of our world-class experts, learning facilitators and consultants. You will have access to experts you may not otherwise be able to access. These experts can help further your efforts on leadership, engagement, retention, customer service, sales, communication, and management. We can work with your leadership team, provide in-depth training, create entertaining and thought-provoking employee- or customer-appreciation meetings, coach leaders one-on-one, and even develop long-term learning plans integrating our team as well as other resources, both in-person and virtually. We can administer assessments to help you know where your people need to improve.
- A portion of the presenter’s fee goes directly to making a difference in the life of these children. It’s a win-win! You benefit from an accomplished speaker and you positively impact many lives in a tangible way! Be a part of our program and together we can make a profound difference in a child’s life.
What Do You Get for Your Sponsorship?
We have a variety of donation levels that will fit your desired giving amount. Depending on your donation you may receive the following:
- Services of TWCCTW experts. Some will provide services in exchange for your sponsorship. Others will work at a much-reduced fee because of their commitment to TWCCTW.
- Prominent mention in all printed materials, banners, Website.
- Exposure to international media covering the events
- Sponsor passes for community events
Say “Yes” Now!
Join our prestigious sponsors!
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Angkor Palace Resort & Spa
“The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience.”
“Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS) is an association whose membership is made up of subject experts who are already speaking and/or training professionally, and others who aspire to become professional speakers/trainers.”
“Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon shines as one of the city’s topmost hotels for pure luxury and rich colonial-style heritage.”
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
“Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences is a top tier (rated Tier-5 Excellent) university in Malaysia. We currently have over 3500 students who are enrolled in more than 20 programmes ranging from degree to postgraduate research courses in areas such as medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, psychology, homeopathic medical sciences, physiotherapy, occupational safety and health, biomedical engineering technology, paramedical sciences and more.”
Discovery Leisure Group
Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
“At Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, guests can experience lavish comforts that epitomize sophisticated living. This extends from its stylish designs and splendid amenities, to its gracious staff that provide top-notch service that is always warm and sincere. Indeed, the “Distinctly Richmonde. Distinctly Personal.” standard and aspiration of the Richmonde brand continues in at our hotel in Quezon City.”
“eSpeakers began in 1999 to bring enterprise-quality tools to the professional speaking industry. Since then, eSpeakers has become the place where the speaking industry does business on the web.”
Grand Hyatt Singapore
“One of the leading five-star hotels in Singapore, Grand Hyatt promises an exceptional stay. Experiencing all the city has to offer is easy with the hotel’s prime location at the start of Orchard Road, a bustling shopping and entertainment district.”
“HRM Asia is a private limited company registered in Singapore since 2002. We specialise in dedicated HR magazines and world-class events providing an array of thought-leading HR discussion and information to the HR professionals in Singapore and across Asia. Since its inception, HRM Asia has played an important part in connecting HR professionals across all sectors.”
The Food For Good Project
“We are a for profit company and NOT a charity. However, we have decided that instead of following the profit maximisation principles of business, we are going to follow the PROFIT OPTIMISATION principle.
For every meal that you eat at our outlet(s), we will commit to feed a child in need.”
“MIDAS PR is a boutique Public Relations firm in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. With strong local connections paired with international standards and outlook, our areas of expertise are PR, Events and Social Media.”
Progressive Office, Inc.
“Progressive Office, Inc. is a full-service Website Design and Internet Marketing company that takes a personal, hands-on approach in tailoring a marketing solution for our clients. Our goals are to design cost-effective marketing campaigns that increase online exposure, customer conversion and increased revenues.”
“Effective website design is a combination of skills from graphic designers, programmers and site managers. Our combined skills enable us to develop sophisticated and elegant website design solutions for our clients. Our experience also includes a knowledge of best practices and programming platforms that enable our websites with Content Management Systems (CMS).”
Royal Plaza On Scotts
“Voted Best Independent Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG Asia Travel Awards for the 9th consecutive year and awarded the 2015 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor, Royal Plaza on Scotts Singapore hotel aims to bring a holistic service experience to all our valued guests.”
Seri Pacific Hotel
“Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur is a 5 star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Featuring 560 rooms including suites and Club rooms, Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur is an exceptional hotel with a level of hospitality that goes beyond your normal range of luxurious hotel. All rooms are fitted with modern amenities that will make your accommodation in Kuala Lumpur a comfortable one.”
“Sule Shangri-La, Yangon, is conveniently located in downtown Yangon near major tourist attractions, such as the Bogyoke Market (Scott Market), Sule Pagoda, China Town and colonial buildings. Sule Shangri-La, Yangon, is only a 10-minute drive from Shwedagon Pagoda, People’s Park, the National Museum and Kandawgyi Lake. All of the hotel’s rooms and public areas feature the fastest complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in the country.”
“SMR is dedicated to helping people learn and perform. Learning remains the heart of our core business.”
–Together We Can Change the World Speakers Bureau
Click here to download our sponsor flyer to pass on to others.