TWCCTW was formed in 2008 by Scott Friedman, CSP, and Past President of the National Speakers Association, Jana Stanfield, CSP and a group of dedicated professionals with the mission of empowering and educating less fortunate children and women. We aim to elevate self-confidence and self-esteem and provide opportunities for women to opportunity to be self- sufficient, contributing members of their families and their communities.
Like you, we want to make the world a better place, particularly for those most vulnerable. Many girls, boys, and women in SE Asia suffer from the effects of war, unrest, human trafficking, and extreme poverty. Impoverished societies typically provide far fewer opportunities for girls to attend school and be productive members of their communities. By targeting this neglected segment of society we have an opportunity to significantly eliminate poverty while improving human potential.
Currently we support over 20 causes in 7 SE Asian countries, namely: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, the Philippines, and Thailand. We routinely travel to these countries to assess the outcomes of our efforts. We encourage sponsors to join us on our trips. By working closely with these organizations, we understand what is needed. We visit. We learn. We teach. We entertain. Most importantly we show others that we care and that we are making a difference one child at a time. We provide hope and help. You are most welcome to join us on one of our trips to see the impact your generosity provides.
TWCCTW VALUES STATEMENT
In all aspects of our work as Together We Can Change The World we consistently act in accordance with our core values:
- Sustainability: We focus on enhancing the long-term growth and success of TWCCTW, in-country organizations we serve, and the international speaking community.
- Heartfelt connection: We approach each interaction with open hearts and minds, encouraging deeper emotional connections. We celebrate and honor those we serve and serve with.
- Integrity: We consistently act ethically, honestly and with transparency.
- Humility: We respect and seek to understand the cultures, traditions, and life situations of the individuals and organizations with whom we interact.
- Community-minded: We approach all situations with a mindset of kindness, inclusivity, and abundance.